Saturday, January 10, 2009

Proud Owners


To add to our year of change, we have adopted a 3 month old kitty Chewbacca (Chewy). We went to the Lansing Humane society Friday, and I fell in love instantly with the little furball. He let me hold him for thirty minutes, and I felt like I just couldn't leave him.

We weren't able to bring him home yet.Chewy will be neutered on Monday,and then we get to pick him up Monday night. We found out after we adopted him, that he was just put up for adoption that day. It was meant to be. :)

10 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got a kitty! Cats are the best! He is beautiful! Welcome to the Cat-Lover's Club!

Erin Darrington said...

I LOVE that you are naming him Chewy! That is so awesome! Completely appropriate! It'll be fun to hear crazy kitty stories. You look fabulous btw!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhhh! Chewy is ADORABLE!!! Can I tell you how absolutely jealous I am of you?!?!? I love kitties SO DANG MUCH! I'm excited for you! Love you more!

Aubreydoll said...

What a cute little kitty! He'll love being part of your family and I love the name! :)

Amberly said...

Yay for kitties!!! You look great in this picture Rylie.

Whitney and Greg said...

Your kitty is adorable! They are so much fun! And good luck with school this semester!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

So cute...I'm coming over to hold him one day!

Janee said...

So cute! Congrats! Hey whatever happened to Mr. Manparts? Lol, I thought of you the other day because there's this ugly cat that wanders our neighborhood and it could be called Mr. Manparts. So gross...

Jenny said...

I can't believe you got your kitty! :)

Just me said...

Hey Rylie! Your cat is so cute! So funny, We call Maddie's little best friend Chewy. When she was 2, we asked her what her name was-it is Shaur'y-but when she said it, it sounded like "Chewy." So we have called her that ever since. Anyway, hope you are doing good!
I'm glad your taking some classes! Enjoy your new kitty! Love ya, Melyssa