Monday, January 26, 2009

Miss Indiana!

I decided to do the Miss America party again this year, and it was great. Last year I decided to go all out and make individual cakes for everyone, and this year I tried to do something a little easier. I made chocolate shells and filled them with chocolate mousse. Kara helped make them and, they turned out really yummy. I panicked about 4pm when I realized I had not started any of the food, but luckily my awesome husband stepped up to the plate.

We did a bracket again this year and Jade won first place, Kara and Erika tied for
2nd, and Natalie placed 3rd.

Thanks for a fun night ladies!!












11 comments:

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

You are the hostess with the mostest! Seriously, such great food, and great company. It was a blast!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhhh! I am so dang jealous! Do you know what I would've given to have been there?

Aubreydoll said...

It was such a blast!! You seriously make the best food! And I love that you going "easy" is making those awesome dessert cups, yum!!

Janee said...

Aw I miss the crap out of you girls! Last year's party was so much fun - looks like this year's was too!

Anna said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun...I wish I could have come :)

Johanna said...

I am seriously sad not to be in Michigan anymore. I like the ladies here in Texas but you guys always have the best get togethers there.

Jamie said...

Rylie I am so sad I had to miss your party! I heard it was amazing and it looks like you all had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

FUN! You are such a good hostess. :) Those goodies look super yummy. You'll have to make them for me when I see you next.

Anonymous said...

FUN! You are such a good hostess. :) Those goodies look super yummy. You'll have to make them for me when I see you next.

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Fun, fun, fun! Those little chocolate bowls with mousse are so Martha Stewart! =)

daniell miner said...

you have no idea how much i was looking forward to that party!! :( im soo sad i missed it!!! you two are the best, we love you both soo much....