Monday, January 26, 2009

Chewy Chewy Chewy Chewy

We have had Chewy for 3 weeks now, and it has been so fun. When we picked him up he was very underweight, but that is not the case anymore. He has gained much needed weight, and loves to try to eat whatever we are eating. I felt guilty bringing him home and just starting up school, so we bought him a little play pen thing. He uses it often, and our friend Faith brought him another one on Saturday. Faith's has mice hanging down, and he goes nuts grabbing them.

It has been nice to be able to come home knowing I am not entirely alone. It has been such a difficult week/weekend/week, and it's comforting to have a small kitty to snuggle with me.





4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

He really is the cutest little kitten! I'm glad that he's been able to bring you some comfort, I know you need it.

Anonymous said...

CHEWY is very cute! (sneeze...cough) I just wish that I wasn't allergic to kitties. Kellie's kitties are killing me! I'm glad that you got him.

Anonymous said...

CHEWY is very cute! (sneeze...cough) I just wish that I wasn't allergic to kitties. Kellie's kitties are killing me! I'm glad that you got him.

Whitney and Greg said...

Your kitty is adorable!