Monday, September 13, 2010

Animal Crackers in My Soup



The weather has been beautiful the past few days so Chris and I decided it would be a great weekend to go to the National Zoo. Arista took a nap in the car ride over, and when we arrived she was ready to go. We saw all sorts of animals including prairie dogs, horses, gorrillas, orangutans,elephants, and the famous panda bears. Arista loved staring at all the excited children that would walk past us.











We have to say that Arista's favorite part of the day is found in the following pictures. They speak for themselves...











Our friends from the ward let us borrow their zoo pass for free parking. We found out that if you buy this pass then you can get into over 100 zoos around the country, and park for free. We decided it was a deal we couldn't pass up, so we bought one. Along with it came this adorable stuffed Panda bear we named "Po". Arista has been chewing on him since we got him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Goodness she's getting so big! She's so pretty!!!!! Love the blue mouths...sooo good to see the smiles and your sweet family!

Aubreydoll said...

What kid doesn't love cotton candy??

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

You know what I miss most about you guys...you're so FUN! :)I'm glad you had a great time. And yes, blue cotton candy is my favorite too! Love you guys! :)

Christine said...

I love the cotton candy and I love the blue lips and tounge!!!! You are a great Mommy Rylie!!!!!