Monday, March 22, 2010
Four Fabulous Months
Our baby girl turned 4 months yesterday. With every passing week she is growing more and more beautiful. She has an infectious smile, and a BEAUTIFUL voice. This month was full of a lot of firsts!
* First Cold. Our poor girl had her very first cold this month. The nasal bulb and her were at war for days. She would see big blue and immediately bat away at him. We took her to the doctor and she told us to use a humidifier and saline drops to clear her out. The duration of her cold was about a week, and we are so glad she is better.
* First Rollover. Arista and I were at our friend Natalie's house, and I laid Arista on her stomach. After a little bit of encouragement she did it! It scared her to death! I was a proud Momma!
* First walk outside. Last week was the first beautiful day in Lansing. I put Arista in the stroller and we walked everywhere! The post office, downtown, Chris' work, the supreme court building, and by our old house. A toothless man at the post office came over to Arista in her stroller and touched her arm! We booked it out of there soo fast! Arista loved being outside and took a nice long nap.
* First trip to DC. She loved spending time with her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncle and Cousin. She was full of smiles, and was sad to leave.
* First song. Arista has discovered her voice. Every morning for a few hours she sings. I kid you not, sings. She has a very clear, beautiful voice. She sings just like Ariel on the Little Mermaid. Ahhhh Ahhhhh. It makes my day! I look forward to the mornings to hear her little voice in song. I can't wait to see where her little voice takes her.
We have enjoyed every minute with Arista these past 4 months, and could not have asked for a better baby. She lights up our lives, and heals our hearts. We look forward to many many more months with her.
We love you Baby girl!
Posted by Rylie at 10:33 PM