Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oops! I did it again...

Chris and I LOVE karaoke, and we found out that this Mexican restaurant El Aztecho does karaoke every Friday night from 7-11pm. We decided we needed to check this place out! So Friday us and the Becker's, Brady's, Pousson's, Major's, Koester's, Gibb's, and Wood's all joined us. We had such a fun group! Everyone was such good sports about singing. The food was o.k. and a bit mixed up, but I bet they didn't expect such a huge group. I would say the highlight of the night was Chris singing "Oops I Did It Again" with actions! Thank you guys for joining us, we had such a blast!

The cute Wood family with baby Brooklyn Brady

The Major's and Dan Pousson



Janee and Mia picking out songs

"I Love ROCK AND ROLL"


"Believe"

"Oops! I did it again"

"Baby Girl"



"Earl had to die!"

"Cowboy take me away"

"You Can't Stop The Beat"

8 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL! You're so funny Rylie. I still imagine Karoke' with Jake, the kids and all of us singing and dancing with spoons and stuff for microphones! Some things never change!

McGinnis Family said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I bet you got a lot of good laughs that night!

Amberly said...

Aw, I am missing all that fun out there!

Janee said...

I had SO much fun that night (especially after I got my chimichanga)! Thanks for putting that together!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

I know we chose the right school becasue we have had more fun than ever in the past 6 weeks! Thanks for including us in all the fun times!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubreydoll said...

Man, I'm so bummed that we weren't able to go! It looks like everyone had a blast!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

That was such a fun/funny night. Thanks for putting it together, we should definitely do it again!