Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another one bites the dust...



Another Valentines Day has come and gone. I spent the evening with Alyson and Natalie making a sign. Alyson is so talented, and it was a blast sharing V-day with those ladies. Unfortunately Chris had class late Thursday night, but he still tried to make it special for me. I came home with rose petals everywhere and a gift on our bed. I waited for Chris to come home and we had a toast and exchanged our gifts. I gave Chris a mighty mug Darth Vader (which he LOVED) and he gave me a Disney Precious Moment. It is adorable. I cannot stop staring at it! He said that it represents all our special moments we have shared and will share. Isn't he the best? I have been so blessed to have such a fun, and loving husband. He does things no other husband would ever even think of doing.

To celebrate our love we went on an awesome date with the Hogge's. They are sooo much fun. We went to a great dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and then tried to go walk around Sam’s Club afterward. Unfortunately it was closed. We then headed off to the Hogge's house to play games with the Terry's. Oh ho what a fun night that was. ;) Thanks so much for going out with us Erika and Brian. You guys are awesome!

Saturday was a very productive day. My mission was to find magnetic curtain rods.....Is it me or is Chris and I the only ones ever to have a steel door? We looked everywhere and went from one Lowes to the next, until we finally found some heavy duty magnets that would work. After our scavenger hunt we went and had a blast playing racquetball at MSU. Racquetball is my new wintertime love. I cannot get enough of it. Emily Darowski and I are going to start playing every Tuesday. Soo much fun.

Today was a great Sunday. Chris and I got called to be the new 8-year old Primary teachers. YAY! I have really missed being in the primary, and am very excited to be back. Chris is so great with children too, so we can't wait. The Simpkins came over tonight and played games, it was a lot of fun. It was nice to get to know them better.

I hope this week will be a great one as well.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

We have a steel door, too. I'm pretty sure you can get magnetic curtain rods at Penney's!

Janee said...

Lol - a steel door?! That's funny to me for some reason :)

Aw, you guys are the cutest! I love seeing what everyone did for V day...