Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Hold your crown up high, raise it to the sky"



I am beyond excited for Saturday night. I have been catching up on the Miss America reality check show, and I am waiting until Friday night to fill out my bracket. I am still indecisive as to who I think will win Miss America this year.

Laura, Megan and I are really throwing something exciting and special into Saturday night. If you haven't responded to the evite PLEASE do. We are preparing something fabulous and we need to know how many ladies will be attending. You will also need some time to fill out a bracket. Since our men fill out sports brackets all the time, it's only fair that we share the same enjoyment.

If somehow we missed inviting you please let us know. We would love to have you come too.

I'll see you all on Saturday for the crowning of the next Miss America. Keep on voting.

1 comment:

McGinnis Family said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited!