Today Chris and I have been married 3 years. I remember the day like it was yesterday, looking into Chris's eyes knowing that we were in a life long journey together. I loved looking into the mirrors in the temple seeing ourselves continuing on forever and ever.
Through our 3 years of marriage we have had the greatest times, and unfortunately the saddest. No one ever would have thought that our world would be turned upside down in the few short years that we have been married. Looking back through the years, our marriage is now stronger than ever. We endured and are continuing to endure the pains and toils of life. Hand in hand we can do anything.
Last night Chris and I looked back through many pictures of ourselves over the past 3 years. We wanted to share with you some of our favorites...
We have received so many blessings these past 3 years...
1. We were given the opportunity to conceive a perfect angel. Preslie brought us so much happiness last year. Through all the grief and sadness we wouldn't change anything. Preslie has changed out lives as well as many others. We are grateful for our little angel up in heaven.
2. We are grateful for our newest addition to be, Arista Miracle. Through all the fear and anxiety, we can't help but fall madly in love with this little girl. She has brought much needed hope and peace into our lives already, and we can only hope that she will get to stay with us here on earth.
3. We have been blessed to adopt our kitty Chew. He has been a huge help in our healing process. He has so much energy and excitement for life, and he is always there to greet us when we come home. I don't know how we would have been able to make it this far without him.
4. Law school here in Michigan has been another blessing in our life. We are on our last year here in Michigan, and we have been so blessed with many great friends, and a great ward. Moving to Michigan has been a huge blessing.
5. Our family has been a huge asset in our lives these past 3 years. They are always there for us when we need them, and they have all continued to stay by us during our darkest hours. We love them all so much, and couldn't have made it this far without them.
Cheers to 3 incredible years together, and to many many many many more. I love you so much Christopher Chadwick, I am so blessed and excited to spend forever with you. "Come what may, I will love you until the end of time". Happy Anniversary!