Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Whooah, were half way there"

Today I am officially 20 weeks along. Halfway there! I can't believe how the time has just flown by. It makes me so excited to think that in a few short months I will see our baby. This baby has filled our lives with such joy already and we are thrilled to make memories with lil M.

We have finally got accepted on Virginia's Medicaid so we made an appt with the dr. for Monday, so we should be finding out what we are having by the end of this month. The poll on our blog is almost 50/50, so it will be interesting to see what ya'll voted for. I use to be 100% that it's a girl but now I have no clue. This little baby is going to make an awesome soccer player, It goes crazy with the little kicks. I love it!

So last Saturday night Chris did his "bathroom attendant" job. He said that the place was a very upper class bar/restaurant and it was JAMMED packed. There were 3 bathrooms all unisex, and Chris was in charge of the massive line to get to them. He said people were crazy drunk, and that it was just ridiculous that they didn't have a Men and Women's bathroom. I guess they just opened though. Chris made 100 bucks, 20 which were in tips. He said that this black women asked him to dance, but he said that he was happily married. :D That made me happy! He has a gig tomorrow morning doing the most hilarious thing. I won't spoil the surprise, I'll just post pictures!

I started nannying on Monday, and it has gone really well. We were in a little routine the past 2 days but today was a complete turn. She certainly is a doll though. I can't wait to take care of my own baby. So fun!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

WHAT? I didn't know you were nannying! That's a good job though, especially in your condition. GOOD LUCK! Chris' job sounds like fun. I'd like to do that!

Aubreydoll said...

I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! I'm also interested to hear what Chris will be doing tomorrow morning...

Janee said...

Lol...can't wait to hear about the gig!

McGinnis Family said...

Oh my gosh! It's about time! I CANNOT wait to hear what you are having! it's a girl!

Ann said...

Yay for 20 weeks! That's awesome! Chris' job sounds like it's pretty crazy. Hope it slows down a bit for him. We also can't wait to hear what you'll be having!