Sunday, December 2, 2007

It's the holiday season....oh and finals too!

Its the most wonderful and stressful time of the year. Chris has been studying non-stop for his upcoming finals. I am very grateful that Chris and I have the opportunity to go to Idaho after he is done. We will be there for a week, and I really think it will be great to just relax and have a fun time with my family. I have been keeping myself pretty busy lately by cooking and baking. I have found that it really relaxes me and excites me. I love trying new recipes and seeing how Chris likes them. This last week I made stuffed peppers. My mom used to make them when I was younger and I just loved them, so I thought I would share them with you.




1 pound of Hamburger
1 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic minced
1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
1 tea. pepper

-Brown & Drain-

Add 2 cans tomato soup & 1/2 pound of cheddar cheese/ 1 1/2 cup cooked rice. Put mixture in green peppers and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!


Chris and I thought we would fight the storm last night and go out and take some pictures of the Capital Christmas Tree. It was freezing out there but we got some pretty good pictures. Last Saturday we also put our Christmas tree up. We had such a great time. I just love the holidays!



PS: I know there are mispellings in the slide show. For some reason Slide.com was acting really weird when I was doing the captions. :)

3 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

I love your Christmas tree! So pretty! Dude! I love the snowman too! That's awesome! You two are so funny!

Mark Christie Family said...

Okay this has nothing to do with this post but I got your site from KAra's and thought I'd tell you the cake website I LOVE. cakecentral.com. My screen name is mcataylor. I love it sooo much information and everyone is so helpful.

Nathan said...

Those stuffed peppers look really good!