Wednesday, July 21, 2010

8 Exciting Months


Our little miracle turned 8 months today. It's hard to believe that our little baby is growing up so fast. Arista and I have had a fun filled month here in Idaho. Arista has reached some huge milestones including 3 teeth, and the army crawl! Arista is everywhere and loves to get into everything! She is really close to crawling, and often does a one-legged crawl. She loves to laugh, eat, and sing. Whenever a song is on she loves to join in. She still wakes up a few times during the night to eat or from teething pain. Arista loves chasing her auntie's cats, and loves puppy kisses from her friend Jager. Arista is a total Ma Ma's girl, and I can't ever be too far from her sight. She has had a blast in Idaho with my family and will miss them a lot when we leave next week. We just love our little baby!!

*Arista LOVES swimming, and goes almost 3 times a week.

*Arista got her first highchair, and eats solid food twice a day. She enjoys drinking water and juice from a sippy cup, and chewing on Baby Mum Mums.

*Arista had her first taste of frosting and she couldn't get enough.

*Grandma gave Arista her first drink of water from a cup.

*Arista met my dear friend Amanda and her family for lunch. We had a great time catching up, and are thrilled that Amanda and her husband are expecting. :)

*Arista and I go shopping at least once a day, and she LOVES it.

*I found this rainbow swimming suit, and knew Arista had to have it.

*Arista and I are best buds, and I hope we will always be close.





2 comments:

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Happy 8 months, baby princess! Your "Auntie Erika" loves you SO MUCH!!! :)

Ashley said...

My goodness Arista is such a doll!! She has the cutest outfits!